The Portway I Multifuel is a compact and contemporary steel stove, which has an ultra-slim body to allow it to be installed in a wider range of fireplaces, yet it still maintains a large viewing area.
You can also customise your stove with a range of decorative window inserts and a choice of vitreous enamel doors in Ruby Red or Arctic Grey.
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive Commission Regulation (EU)2015/1188.
Videos published before 2018 may show lesser guarantee lengths and include previous net data values.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron door and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Meets 2022 EU standards for highly efficient, clean burning, ultra low emission stoves.
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney Pre-Fabricated Flue|
|Direct Heat Output||4.9kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||78.8%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||300mm (12")|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!