The Rochester 7 Mk2 Multifuel Stove is a modern-day classic crafted with high-quality castings. The stove door has a curved design and is fitted with a choice of cast-in trim available in Chrome or plain Black finish.
This 'A' rated Rochester stove is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA, and can operate at a maximum heat output of 7kW, with an Energy Efficiency of 78.2% making it ideal for medium to large rooms. Optional Output Reducing Bricks are available to reduce the maximum heat output to 5kW.
See shared retailer posts of showroom displays and product installations.
- 5mm thick steel body
- Cast Iron curved door, stovetop, base feet, and grates
- Extra Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Slim depth installation
- Tertiary air supply
- Clean glass Airwash System
- Large easy-carry ashpan
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- EU Clean Stove Standard
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney Pre-Fabricated Flue|
|Direct Heat Output||7kW (5kW using Reducing Bricks)|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||78.2%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||250mm/10"|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!