The Portway Open Convector Fire is one of the most controllable solid fuel open fires on the market and features a unique convection system which converts cool room air into warm air to ensure that the entire room is heated, not just the area immediately in front of the fire.
The Portway Open Fire can be styled with your choice of Portway trims and frets to create a look to fit your home.
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee. Videos published before 2018 may show lesser guarantee lengths and include previous net data values.
- Exceeds all requirements for European Standards EN13229
- The only open fire to carry the CE mark
- Comes complete and ready-to-fit
- Burns all fuel types including wood, coal, peat, smokeless fuels, manufactures briquettes and raw bituminous coal
- Suitable for installation with a standard 150mm chimney or prefabricated flue
- Fits standard 16" x 22" British and Irish fireplaces
- Minimum air entry requirements
- Extremely large, easy carry ashpan
- Highly controllable
- Drastically reduces draughts in the room
- Made from 5mm thick steel throughout
- Real kiln refractory fire-back for long life and low cost replacements
- Unique convection system converts cool room air into warm air
- Extremley easy to install
- Can be styled with your choice of Portway trims or frets
- UK Patent Registered
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Direct Heat Output||3.5kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||58%|
|Flue Outlet||150mm (6") at 45°|
|Maximum Log Length||300mm (12")|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||No|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!