The Portway Luxima Multifuel is a tough steel bodied stove with a large warp-free cast iron door. The stylish door bevel design frames the viewing window offering a clear unobstructed view of the fuel bed area. This exceptionally easy to operate stove is one of Portways latest designs that presents a fresh approach to modern stove aesthetics and delivers precision controllability with lengthy burn periods of up to 10 hours.
The Luxima benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive Commission Regulation (EU)2015/1188. Also complying with the exceptional 2022 EU standards set to improve the environment by producing highly efficient stoves, that offer clean burning, with ultra low emissions.
- 5mm thick steel body
- Cast iron door and grate
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Quaternary Air system
- Slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 400mm (16")
- Direct Air System
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Meets 2022 EU standards for highly efficient, clean burning, ultra low emission stoves.
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Direct Heat Output||5kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||75.4%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||400mm (16")|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!