The Portway Luxima Multifuel is a tough steel bodied stove with a large warp-free cast iron door. The stylish door bevel design frames the viewing window offering a clear unobstructed view of the fuel bed area. This exceptionally easy to operate stove is one of Portways latest designs that presents a fresh approach to modern stove aesthetics and delivers precision controllability with lengthy burn periods of up to 10 hours.
The Luxima benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive exceptional 2022 EU standards set to improve the environment by producing highly efficient stoves, that offer clean burning, with ultra low emissions.
- 5mm thick steel body
- Cast iron door and grate
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Quaternary Air system
- Slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 400mm (16")
- Direct Air System
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Meets 2022 EU standards for highly efficient, clean burning, ultra low emission stoves.
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Direct Heat Output||5kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||75.4%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||400mm (16")|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!