The Portway Inset Multifuel stove has been designed to fit perfectly into a standard 16" x 22" fireplace opening* and still maintain a generous viewing area.
Available with a Traditional door style with teardrop chrome handle, and Contemporary curved door styling with cylinder chrome handle. The Contemporary door is also offered with a vitreous enamel coloured door, available in Ruby Red finish.
*For accurate fireplace sizes refer to the installation manual
- Ruby Red Vitreous Enamel Contemporary Door
- Flue Connector: 5inch & 6inch
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron door and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Fits a standard 16" x 22" fireplace opening
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12")
- 150mm (6") flue at 45 degree angle
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13229
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Direct Heat Output||4.7kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||76.5%|
|Flue Outlet||150mm (6") at 45°|
|Maximum Log Length||300mm (12")|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!