The Portway I Glass stove with its sleek, glossy and highly contemporary looks has been designed as a focal point for the smaller proportioned room.
In a choice of black or bronze this stove comes with a glass fronted door with polished chrome detail, and colour matching glass top and optional black enamel or bronze finished flue collar.
The Portway I Glass can burn logs up to 300mm producing a maximum heat output of 4.9kW and is suitable for use in smoke control areas.
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive Commission Regulation (EU)2015/1188.
Videos published before 2018 may show lesser guarantee lengths and include previous net data values.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Glass door and stove top
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Meets 2022 EU standards for highly efficient, clean burning, ultra low emission stoves.
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Direct Heat Output||4.9kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||78.8%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||300mm (12")|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!