The Portway 2 Curved Glass Stove is the beautiful designer glass stove. This contemporary styled stove offers a curved black glass door and stovetop with a large window area allowing greater flame viewing visibility.
The stove is available with or without the log storage compartment and is therefore suitable for typical inglenook or feature stand-alone installations.
Maximum heat output 6.9kW and is suitable for use in smoke control areas. Optional output reducing bricks are available if you wish you convert from 6.9kW to 5kW.
Optional enamel/matte flue collar enhances the stove to create a luxury, ultra-modern look and feel.
- Log Storage Compartment
- Output reducing bricks to 5kW Model No. 1135-172500
- Flue Collar: 125mm - 5inch Enamel Black
- Flue Collar: 150mm - 6inch Matte Black
- Direct Vent Kit
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Curved glass door
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Slim depth installation
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 410mm (16")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
- Optional Output Reducing Bricks available which converts heat output to 5kW
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Direct Heat Output||6.9kW (5.0kW with reducer bricks)|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||76%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||410mm (16")|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!