The P2 Curved Glass Stove is a beautiful designer glass stove. This contemporary styled stove offers a curved black glass door with a large window area allowing greater flame viewing visibility.
The stove is available with or without the log storage compartment and is therefore suitable for typical inglenook or feature stand-alone installations.
Maximum heat output 6.9kW and is suitable for use in smoke control areas.
Optional enamel/matte flue collar enhances the stove to create a luxurious, ultra-modern look and feel.
- Log Storage Compartment
- Flue Collar: 125mm - 5inch Enamel Black
- Flue Collar: 150mm - 6inch Matte Black
- Direct Vent Kit
Heat reducing brick no longer available on this product.
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Curved glass door
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Slim depth installation
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm (10")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- DEFRA Smoke Control Exempt
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Direct Heat Output||6.9kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||76%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||250mm (10")|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!