The Portway I Glass stove with its sleek, glossy and highly contemporary looks has been designed as a focal point for the smaller proportioned room.
A black glass fronted door with polished chrome detail enhanced matching black glass top and optional black enamel flue collar.
The Portway I Glass can burn logs up to 300mm producing a maximum heat output of 4.8kW and is suitable for use in smoke control areas.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Glass door and stove top
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12")
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney|
|Direct Heat Output||4.8kW|
|Energy Efficiency||75% +|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||300mm (12")|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Portway Stoves brochure now!